REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE: https://www.continuinged.ku.
All fees are in US dollars and include the applicable Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Admission to all technical sessions and to the exhibit hall
- Plated sit-down lunches on Thursday and Friday
- Beverages during every networking break and the Focus on Exhibits breaks
- A USB drive with the complete conference proceedings and a conference bag
- Distinguished speakers at the opening plenary and at the Thursday and Friday luncheons.
- Audiovisual and Windows-based computers provided in every session room
In order for a paper to be published, at least one of the authors must pay the full registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper. Therefore, students who author or co-author a paper and are the only author attending the conference will pay a fee comparable to that paid by an IEEE or ASEE member, not the $350 student rate. Look for the fee labeled “Student Sole Author Registration.”
To receive the reduced student fee of $350, students must submit a copy of a valid student ID card or letter from the university confirming full-time student status. To register, students should:
- download the registration form and register by mail or fax, including the ID or letter, OR
- register online and immediately fax a copy of the ID or letter to 785-864-4871 or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Registration Category||Fee + 21% VAT|
|Advance Member Registration through September 22, 2014||$605.00|
|Late Member Registration after September 22, 2014||$756.25|
|Advance Nonmember Registration through September 22, 2014||$780.45|
|Late Nonmember Registration after September 22, 2014||$949.85|
|Advance Student Sole Author Registration through September 22, 2014||$605.00|
|Late Student Sole Author Registration after September 22, 2014||$756.25|
|Life Member Registration||$423.50|
|Full Time Student Registration||$423.50|
|Optional Fees||Fee + 21% VAT|
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A full refund of registration fees, less a $50 processing fee, will be available if requested in writing and received by October 6, 2014.